TAKE YOUR MARKETING TO THE NEXT LEVEL
Marketing Accountability Partners
Discover solutions to your marketing needs with fellow business owners 2 to 3x a month in a marketing “Mastermind” group.
Be led by our experienced MAP Marketing Consultant Melody Tholstrup in group sessions and 1-on-1 monthly consultations. Click here for Melody’s bio.
Achieive your marketing goals in just 90 days!
Next group starting in September 2018!
What is a MASTERMIND Group?
A “Mastermind” group has been described as a gathering of “highly motivated business people who share a common goal & are looking to help each other improve,” and that’s exactly what our MAP groups do.
How Does MAP Work?
First, each member will create their own ITC (Ideal Target Customer) profile that will help guide them as they consider all of the marketing options we’ll discover throughout the quarter.
Then each session, we follow the 4 Points of the our “MAP”:
Celebrate Your Success – Each member will share a recent success story about their business resulting from a positive marketing piece, campaign or tool that they have used. This not only is helpful information to share with your fellow small business members, but it also helps to showcase your business to them as well.
NAVIGATING ROADBLOCKS & OBSTACLES:
Expose Your Challenges – Each session, every member will share their biggest marketing challenge or need they have currently and why they want to overcome it. This is always helpful to other group members as well, since many small businesses struggle with a lot of the same marketing challenges, but often think they’re the only ones struggling.
CHOOSE THE BEST ROUTE:
Share Your Solutions – As a facilitator and marketing expert, your MAP Guide will help offer possible solutions, but all members of the group are encouraged to share tips & ideas that have worked for them as a business owner, or that appeal to them as a customer. Your MAP Guide will record all possible solutions, since some options work better for certain businesses more than others.
HEADING FOR DESTINATION:
Commit Your Actions – At the end of each session, every member will write down & share MAP Action Goals that they will commit to doing to help them overcome their current marketing obstacle.
And at the end of each quarter, each MAP member will have a completed 1-Page Marketing Plan to use in their business marketing for the next 90 days.
Each month of the quarter, every member will meet with Melody for your own personal 1-on-1 Marketing Consultation.
MAP PROGRAM OUTLINE
• Each MAP group consists of an average of 8 to 10 members.
• Only non-competing businesses will be allowed in each group.
• Each group meets 90 minutes 2 to 3 Times a month, every other week, over a 3-month period.
• Each member will have access to a 1-hour session with your MAP Guide Marketing Consultant 1x a month, either via call or in person.
• Option to Renew for additional quarters is available.
MAP MEMBERSHIP PRICING
$300 per quarter
My Size Marketing Clients
Madison Chamber of Commerce Members
The Catalyst Center for Business & Entrepreneurship Members
$325 per quarter for all other participants
- Each member must complete an application to make sure this learning environment is right for them, and they’re willing to commit to the process fully.
- All options are based on a 3-month minimum commitment paid at the beginning of each quarter. There will be no refunds.
- In the event that someone is unable to continue meeting during that quarter, they will be given the opportunity to either:
- Send another member of their company for the duration of the quart
- Join another MAP group** in the next quarter
- Schedule additional 1-on-1 meetings or calls w/MSM Marketing Consultant.** (**subject to MSM Consultant assessment first).
Hear what some of our recent MAP clients had to say…
“I have had the greatest success from the encouragement this group provided in helping me grow my business.”
- Stephanie, Hyperwriter Business Writing Services
“Melody is great with ideas. I wish more people could know about this.”
- Scott, IIXCL Strength & Conditioning Training Gym
SO…Are you ready to MAP out your Marketing Success?
CLICK HERE to get started today!